Once the miraculous holiday season waves us goodbye, a sentimental, touchy-feely, and equally joyful holiday gets on. Sure, I am pointing at Saint Valentine’s Day.
February 14 is the day when people all across the globe exchange words of love and appreciation, sweets, and flowers. However, this wasn’t always the case. As history tells, the holiday has its roots in ancient Rome and Victorian England.
Back in the time, the martyr Valentine helped commoners escape from prison but was soon tortured for that. Being trapped behind the bars, one man wrote the very first love letter (a modern Valentine’s Day card) to a jailor’s daughter and signed it “From your Valentine“. This is when it all started.
Let’s turn our minds to the present day. While lovey-dovey couples share their feelings, businesses should be on the lookout, too. It’s the perfect moment to bond with clients!
How to touch your customers’ hearts this February? By using Valentine’s Day slogans in your promo campaigns, newsletters, and conversations! Be ready for the dose of inspirational content.
Creative Valentine’s day slogans up for grabs
Seizing the perfect opportunity, we’ve come up with these nice Valentine’s Day sale slogans. They are 100% original and programmed for successful campaigns, advantageous customer conversations, and winning sales. Feel free to use them:
- Whatever you need, let us help you succeed! ? Join us on social media, tell us what your business is up for, and ENJOY the greatest V-DAY discount for the first payment!
- Do you have plans this Tuesday, February 14th, 2023? Do NOT plan anything as Valentine will be waiting for you! Invite your special someone and have dinner at our restaurant with a 14% discount.
- Red warning! It’s February 14th! We’re ready to favor you with the best Valentine’s day sale ever! Go surf our website
- Treat yourself to our very special Valentine’s day sale! -14% for ALL pricing plans ONLY till the end of the week.
- We LOVE you! Happy Valentine’s day! Yours, [company’s name]
- Roses are red, violets are blue, our discounts are BACK, especially for YOU! Check out your mail: a personal promo code is inside!
- It’s 2/14 already! Grab the sweetest -50% discount for your favorite products. Hurry up till it goes puff!
- This is … our Valentine’s day extra sale! JUST this week!
- You won’t be lonely this Valentine’s day! Visit our webinar on [your topic] on February 13 and become our contest game member! All the details are at the end of the meeting.
- Clearance! See what we’ve prepared for the V-DAY SALE! UP to 40% OFF, everything’s possible if you’re with [company’s name]
- Will you be our Valentine? Find all the heart arrows on our website and ask our support agents for your holiday discount!
- Love, Kisses, and Valentine’s Wishes!!!
- Valentine’s this [day of the week]! Grab our 25% discount and enjoy the holiday!
- PSST…Final day to order for Valentine’s Day! Don’t blow it!
- 10%, 15%, 20% OFF on new arrivals! Yeah, just because it’s V-DAY!
- Last Cupid’s call! Become our customer and catch your 25% subscription discount.
- Better than chocolate: any item from our website is -15% JUST with the [promo code].
- Yay! It’s a V-DAY perfect SALE! Free delivery to everyone making a purchase on our website till the end of the day.
- Thank you for joining our community! Love and be loved! Happy Valentine’s day!
- Why do you love [your company]? Send us your thoughts and compete for the special holiday PRIZE!
- Spread the love this Valentine! Tell your success story with us and tag us on social media. The warmest stories will be shared and added to our testimonials.
- Valentine’s Day! Take the extra $150 OFF all [gifts, products, services] this week only XOXO!
- Thanks for the purchase! The lovely Cupids get their bows ready and already sending your order.
- A sweet treat for our very special customers! Free UPGRADE to [premium feature/pricing plane] just till the end of this week! Hurry up!
- What about your significant other? Post your cute photos from the V-DAY celebration on social media and tag us. We’ll choose the nicest. PRESENTS and DISCOUNTS included!
- Buy one [product] and get one free! You deserve the best this Valentine’s Day!
- Valentine’s day is sweet, but the happy hours are sweeter! Visit our special product page from 10 AM till 7 PM today, choose whatever fits your needs best, and get 10% OFF!
- Total clearance till the end of the week. Happy Valentine’s day from us to you!
- Say Happy Valentine’s Day when chatting with our team and savor your 10% discount for the next payment!
- Valentine’s day is sadly over, but we still share the love! Take [$X] OFF your purchase of [+$X] till the end of February.
- We couldn’t let Valentine’s Day end without thanking you for being such a great customer! We appreciate you and your business. Enjoy the day!
- Nothing says romance like a new holiday [your feature/product]. Check out the details here [link to landing page]
- On this Valentine’s Day, it’s finally the right time to get your sweetheart just what they’ve wanted (at just the right price).
- Got Cupid! Valentine’s Day has never been sweeter with our price-melting discounts! Use our promo code LOVE2023 and get a 40% off on our chocolate boxes.
- True love is like a fine wine, the older the better. Our wine shop offers all couples in love a bottle of wine as a gift! And also a 30 percent discount for the entire range!
Surprisingly enough, you should craft your Valentine’s day marketing slogans customers want to hear. And yeah, the most valuable segment would be men as they tend to spend more on shopping and related activities. By the way, 2020 turned out to be the most expensive year for spendings (27.4 billion US dollars) this romantic time of year. Compare that to 2009, when consumers spent 14.7 billion US dollars.
Valentine’s Day marketing slogans famous brands slayed
While I’ve just called to say I love you keeps playing in your head, again and again, we don’t want you to lose that atmosphere.
I bet you’re racking your brains over how to nail holiday marketing, sales, and support this Valentine’s Day. Take it easy as we’ve got your back.
It’s all about customer engagement here. All you need to do is choose the right words. But first, take a look at how different marketers use thought-through Valentine day sale slogans in their campaigns:
1. Australian Metro Trains
A hilarious and somewhat creepy Australian public announcement campaign from Metro Trains Dumb Ways to Die was a hit at Cannes a few years ago. They then created another smart and themed health promo called Dumb Ways to Valentine with two already-known comic blobs. The Valentine’s Day advertising slogan here is Be safe around Valentine’s Day..and trains. A really impressive way to turn customers’ attention. And the tune? I can’t help but dance.
2. Twitter UK
Who says you can’t turn a simple hashtag into a viral Valentine’s Day marketing slogan? This is what Twitter UK has thought and done just that. Two years ago (and, actually, still) people used #WeMetOnTwitter to share the love around the net and express honest gratitude to social media for making their lives happier. Well, I guess Twitter would be the winner in a customer loyalty contest.
3. Domino’s Pizza
The world-famous pizza restaurant chain decided to go the extra mile and use the holiday of all beloved to the full extent. They created an account on Tinder and popped a rather intriguing Valentine’s day sale slogan Fancy a date with Domino’s? to all those people scouting for love. Domino’s relied on a sale once a user comes across their account. Well, bravo! That’s what I call jumping on the hype train.
4. Edible Arrangements
This US-based franchising business specializing in fresh fruit arrangements sent a perfectly-built V-Day email.
The Valentine sale slogan is Red roses are so last year. The company killed two birds with one stone. Firstly, they made up a proper and catchy subject line. Secondly, they defined their business’s bottom line (“roses” are strawberries covered in chocolate).
Wonder how such an email will perform for your audience this year? Or is it necessary to change the channel for communicating the loving spirit in your Valentine’s day slogans for social media? If the answers are positive, you are facing the omnichannel vs multichannel marketing dilemma. Go solve it! 😉
People are tired of Photoshop and fake perfectness. What we crave is authenticity and true stories from real people. The Pandora brand felt these sentiments among the audience and created a Valentine’s Day video with the slogan Something about you.
In this promo, real couples share what Valentine’s Day means to them. It’s a great example of how companies can once again focus on customers, their feelings, and not the product.
Valentine’s Day quotes and sayings to fuel the loving spirit
Romance is in the air! Let’s get the ball rolling with a quote from the world-known English dramatist and playwright:
Even if you’re not a fan of chocolates, candle-lit dinners, and big talks, lifting the spirits will do no harm. Especially when the most romantic day approaches. Who knows, maybe you’ll be in the groove to charm your audience with joyful sayings and Valentine’s day slogans. Make yourself comfortable: we’re off to catch Cupid’s vibe!
- Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. — Emily Bronte
- Life is the flower for which love is the honey. — Victor Hugo
- To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. — David Viscott
- Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope. — Maya Angelou
- If I know what love is, it is because of you. — Hermann Hesse
- Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold. — Zelda Fitzgerald
- Love is the greatest refreshment in life. — Pablo Picasso
- Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be. — Robert Browning
- Love is something eternal … The aspect may change but not the essence. — Vincent Van Gogh
- You can’t blame gravity for falling in love. — Albert Einstein
- Love is friendship that has caught fire. — Ann Landers
- Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction. — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. — Dr. Seuss
- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. — Aristotle
- You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought. — Arthur Conan Doyle
- I don’t go by the rule book… I lead from the heart, not the head. — Princess Diana
- Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all the time, made new. — Ursula K. Le Guin
- Everything is clearer when you’re in love. — John Lennon
- At touch of love, everyone becomes a poet. — Plato
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. — Hellen Keller
- If things on earth may be to heaven resembled, it must be love, pure, constant, undissembled. — Aphra Behner
- All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. — Charles M. Schulz
- Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. — Franklin P. Jones
- There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness. — Friedrich Nietzsche
- Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you. — Loretta Young
- Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine! — Thomas Hood
Are you already in the mood for something more serious? Then read on. We’re about to reveal all the secrets of how to stand out from the crowd with just appropriate Valentine’s day sales and marketing slogans.
How to win over customers on Valentine’s day with HelpCrunch
Being a fully-fledged customer communication platform, HelpCrunch can take your marketing, support, and sales to the next level.
Do you want to add your personality when chatting with customers? Easy. Need a striking popup? It’s a piece of cake. Always dreamt of hitting a quality holiday email newsletter? No sweat. Your further steps are to choose Valentine’s Day slogans from our selection and the desired channel:
Proactive chat messages
Proactive chat messages save the day for both your team and clients. These are behavior-based messages that can be set up in just a few clicks and sent at the right moment.
Follow the action plan: 1) decide on Valentine’s Day advertising slogans, 2) choose the criteria, and 3) let the message pop up on whatever website’s page you need:
While everyone is busy shopping for their loved ones on February 14th or preplanning a surprise using a Black Friday software deal, go for it and put your own two cents. How? By sending awesome emails. Build your campaign so that it fits the mood and tells the way your business can be of benefit. And yeah, don’t forget about a distinctive subject line (our Valentine marketing slogans will come in handy).
The inspiration is not over yet. Make your live chat widget truly one-of-a-kind. Everything is simple. By mixing advanced customization options HelpCrunch offers with festive Valentine’s Day slogans, you can get a never-before-seen widget:
If you want to enhance the user experience, in-app messaging is what you really need. With push notifications, you can:
- Give customers a rundown on the latest updates
- Remind of a limited-time offer
- Show a tip of the day
- Make client onboarding smoother
Whatever the case, you add value to your app, drive sales, and drive engagement. Scan our Valentine’s Day slogans for businesses and give retention a healthy boost.
Fast response times, clear and consistent messaging, higher customer satisfaction scores – who can keep these things in mind during the bustling holidays? You will! The recipe for success lies in canned responses. These are pre-made answers that save lots of time and make conversations effective. Let me show how it all works:
We’re experiencing technical issues
Our Cupids can’t find their bows due to technical reasons. Stay tuned and have a warm Valentine’s day!
This love in the air has clouded our heads. Give us a moment and we will be back in no time! Happy Valentine’s Day!
How did you like the service/ The issue is fixed
Yay! Your issue is completely fixed. Did we make you happier this V-day?
Bingo! Our hardworking Valentines have fixed your issue already. Leave us a sweet note if you appreciate it ❤️
It’s not us who you wanted to reach out
Uh oh! It looks like you’re spell-bound as we’re not [customer’s wrong message]. This is [your company] and we [explain what you do]. Maybe I can help you out?
Do you believe in randomness on Valentine’s Day? Unfortunately, we are not [customer’s wrong message]. Perhaps it was fate that brought you to our website. Can we assist you in any way?
We don’t offer [this feature], however..
It’s marvelous that you ask about [the feature]! Though we don’t have it yet, I’ll put it on your personal wish list and get back to you once it goes live.
Have a warm Valentine’s Day! While we don’t have the feature you are asking for yet, we have something else for you – a special deal!
Dealing with buffoons
We are truly sorry our company isn’t the one that you expected. However, we appreciate your contact and wish you a pleasant search. Have a lovely one!
Oh, it seems like someone is having a rough day. Sadly, we don’t provide the kind of service you are looking for. May the rest of your day and week be filled with love and joy.
Who are we? Marketers and business owners! What do we want? Make our discounts more visible and effective! When do we want it? Always!
An intuitive popup builder from HelpCrunch can help you build an exclusive offer within minutes. Choose a color scheme, create an easy-to-see CTA, write a compelling Valentine’s day sale slogan, and place your triggered popup on any website’s page you think necessary.