Customer Communications Management (CCM) Software: Time to Choose the Best
Customer communication software come in all shapes and sizes covering everything from live chats and emails to in-app messages and surveys. Check this selection of top 11 reliable solutions to make a smart choice.
Written by Vartika Kashyap
Customer relationship is a prime factor that determines the success of a business and the qualities of a company. The most experienced businessmen would tell you how important it is to retain customers sometimes more than gain new ones.
As a leader of a growing business, you know how marketing, sales, and support teams are the ones who are always connected with the customers. However, as the сlient base expands, so do the responsibilities of these teams.
What you do to retain these customers and how you choose to serve them, all depends on how strong your relationship is with them. That’s why it’s crucial to build an effective customer communication strategy early on. There are several software platforms out there that can help your team connect with customers more effectively.
Make the job easy for your team and reduce the chances of error by using the CCM software that is mentioned below:
1. Live Chat and Email Management: HelpCrunch
If you are running a business with a lot of customers and getting lost in their emails is a phenomenon that is fairly common for your employees. HelpCrunch is a customer communication platform that can help you with email automation and creating live chats with clients. This tool helps streamline work and increase the team’s productivity.
The main activities that this all-in-one customer communication software lets you:
- Sync multiple communication channels and handle ongoing conversations under one roof
- Set up a customer service chatbot for initiating conversations and helping customers solve basic questions
- Switch between communication channels swiftly
- Send instant email follow-ups to customers after interaction in chat windows
- Integrate the knowledge base into the chat widget and encourage customer self-service
- Choose from an array of templates to create dazzling popups
- Work in an interactive and highly customizable interface
- Use a unified help desk to help you better organize, prioritize, and manage every conversation with customers
- Leverage the localization feature and automatically switch the chat widget to the user’s language
- Launch marketing campaigns that can be customized to every little detail
2. Keep Customers On The Same Page: ProofHub
Project management software platforms benefit marketing teams in more ways than one. A perfect example of such a tool is ProofHub. This customer communications management software will not only let you arrange and organize contacts but also help you set timers and deadlines.
The CCM software in question lets you redefine transparency for your customers by giving them a peep into the operations. The features I would like to highlight here are:
- Creating notes and team discussion portals to make the info more accessible
- Storing and sharing files of any kind with any number of customers
- Easier reviewing for customers thanks to the comments feature
- Helping clients view how the tasks and projects progress
- Keeping them updated on the timeline of the projects
- Providing feedback by annotation and mark-up tools for PDF files and images
- Delivering projects and marking tasks as “Done” to keep customers always in the loop
- Providing the percentage for exactly how much the task has progressed so customers know when to expect results
3. For Mobile In-app Customer Surveys: Mopinion
Getting the opinion of a customer makes them feel acknowledged and cared for. For that, consider a tool that can help you record how people feel about the performance of your business and improve customer engagement drastically.
Mopinion is great CCM software for creating polls and surveys for customers to gather such information. Its key features include:
- Well-crafted templates to suit the desires of the customers and the needs of your business
- The ability to run email marketing campaigns for better customer engagement
- Integrations with Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot, Adobe Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Zendesk, etc
- Highly interactive surveys that are easy to submit to customers
- Opportunity for clients to provide actionable insights and effective feedback
- Seamless experience as a mobile CCM tool thanks to well-oiled customer communications management software
4. Customer Reach & Chatbot Software: Drift
When you create a platform for your company that speaks to your audience, you want to greet customers and potential customers in the best, most welcoming way possible. Nothing can help you achieve an effortless relationship with your customers quite like chatbots.
Drift is customer communications management software that is known for creating chatbots and providing the most reliable customer reach system. Here are the factors that make it stand out:
- It helps you record the response time of the lead
- It will do everything from asking qualifying questions to providing important details
- It will automatically send all user information to your CRM/dashboard
- These are virtual assistants that aid with talking to your customers on your behalf
- The chatbots created by Drift will connect directly to your team’s calendars
- It will help customers create appointments and meetings with your teammates
- It helps you send personalized messages to the VIPs
- Drift chatbots will help you book meetings with target customers and sync with the calendars
What is the purpose of sending a newsletter? How does it benefit your business? Newsletters are an investment with amazing yields. As a subtle update that is helpful to your customers, you remind them why they need you and why they should still be pining for your services. If you are thinking of a way to create an appealing newsletter, Canva is here as a savior.
Why should you choose Canva as your CCM software for creating interactive newsletters and what things you are able to do with it?
- Introduce your firm as an expert in your field thanks to the knowledge you present in newsletters
- Add customized and compelling calls to action to your newsletter
- Add as many links you want to the newsletter you send
- Pick amazing topics and the latest trends to write upon
- Record how many people have opened your newsletter
- Log how many people have clicked on the links present in your email
- Document exactly how many people have unsubscribed from the newsletter after receiving your email
6. Track Customer Response: MonkeyLearn
Knowing customer response is equivalent to measuring their trust and investment in your services. Your team will benefit a lot when they know how customers will react to their attempts at communication and how long they take to respond.
MonkeyLearn is a CCM software that will help you track customer retention, intent, sentiment, and narrow your search down to the keywords that represent their needs.
This CCM tool lets you:
- Identify and tag upcoming tickets automatically
- Encourage a smooth running transaction with zero errors
- Receive fruitful feedback from the customers
- Gather information at all times of the day as the tool operates round-the-clock
- Grab amazing machine learning characteristics
- Automate work effectively
- Run predictive analytics on customers
- Present statistical data graphically
- Summarize the analyzed data through reports
7. Customer Communications Management Software for Notifying Customers: TrueDialog
As a business SMS solution, it is clear what TrueDialog can do for your business. It is a customer communication management platform that helps you keep all your customers aware of changes. Through timely notifications and quick updates, this software allows you to build a relationship with your customers on the basis of trust and confidence.
See what key functionalities TrueDialog has that you can take advantage of:
- All the team members pitch in to give viable information to the customers
- The tool helps you send one text to more than a million people at once
- If you want to send alerts, this CCM software allows you to send quick notifications through multiple channels
- You can schedule and sequences your texts
- The solution provides a durable and reliable SMS API
- Multiple members of your team can follow a certain “thread” or a “chain” so that you can give customers valuable updates
8. Tool for Customer Segmentation: SproutSocial
From the perspective of your team, to drive productivity and manage time better, it is important to effectively manage possible leads, potential clients, and your regular customers. For this, you need organization, categorization, prioritization, and segmentation.
SproutSocial – a decent customer communications management software – helps in tapping into the aspects of social media for effective marketing. This presents a solution to come as close to your customers as possible.
The features that make this the best CCM software platform for this purpose will help you:
- Categorize customers as per the demographic you are targeting
- Narrow down lists through preferences and needs
- Find people with common interests and priorities to create groups
- Offer new trends and strategize marketing moves through rich information
- Gather all the information and present it on customizable dashboards
- Form a platform for insights that require action
- Submit your content on time thanks to cross-network publishing features for it to be relevant and relatable to your customers
9. Call Center Management: TalkDesk
To build an active relationship with your customers, the support you provide should actually be supportive. But customer care departments fail because of mismanagement and lack of organization in the workflow.
TalkDesk is an impeccable call center management system that will help your team be updated with the needs, wants, and most importantly grievances of your customers.
This CCM software has a wide range of functionalities that provides:
- A cloud-platform to store important customer information
- An enterprise-level performance with high security
- Easy handling of a big customer base
- Increased productivity with a highly organized interface
- Easy time management with intuitive features
- No training to your employees
- Great audio quality to your calls
- A global low latency architecture
10. Customer Communications Management Software For Receiving Feedback: TrustRadius
Close relationships are formed when your partner helps you improve. Similarly, all businesses need to know about the shortcomings in their products or services.
TrustRadius – a really convenient customer communications management software – helps customers provide a clear view of what they want and what they would like to change. Making decisions will become a lot easier when the people you are working for are giving you the right input.
Receiving feedback is easier with this CCM software because it helps you:
- Reach out on social media
- Map out the necessary analytics
- Streamline marketing automation
- Present a comment tab on services and products
- Write product descriptions with key features
- Show products and services in categories to people
- Get in-depth reviews from customers and lets them hop on discussions with other users
11. Information and content collection: Content Snare
If you offer any services or white-glove account setup, you’ll inevitably need information from your customers. Collecting information, files, and content from those customers can be one of the biggest pitfalls for businesses.
Content Snare is a customer communication management tool that helps collect information from clients in an organized way giving them access to a simple client portal.
The best features of Content Snare include:
- A single source of truth for all information you collect from customers
- Automatic email reminders, so that customers don’t forget to send you info
- A simple portal for each customer to answer questions and upload files
- Drag and drop system to request information
- Reusable templates when you’re requesting the same info over and over
- Approval or change request system if customers send the wrong info
- Zapier integration to build it into your workflow
Have you already decided on customer communications management software?
There are many ways to start building an amicable relationship with your customers. The upside of this includes just so many perks that will benefit your business as well as the customers you work for.
There is multiple CCM software out there that will help your team become more productive and practice time management. Staying organized and saving time will effectively increase the time you spend connecting with your customers.