Table of content
- How to create a perfect customer support workflow
- How to provide exhaustive self-service support
- How to hire an all-star customer support team
One can argue that you can provide customer support by pigeon post and still stay helpful and relevant. Well, yes and no. While it’s true that people play a critical role in customer communications and relationships, the old-school methods of providing customer service are not relevant anymore.
Five or six years ago, email tickets were the most popular way to get in touch with businesses. However, the appeal of social media and real-time messengers called for a change in customer service. Expectations are rising and so are the new technologies, channels, and tools.
We’ve created this ebook to gather all the latest customer support trends and best practices in one place. Download it now, and you’ll have a ready-made manual for every process in your customer support.
Things we’re discussing in this ebook:
- How to choose the right customer communication channels and set up omnichannel support
- How to build a knowledge base that answers all the common questions 24/7
- What skills you should be looking in your customer support representatives
- How to set the right goals and track customer service KPIs that will motivate your team to aspire for more.